The whole ChatterBlocker interface can be used without the mouse,
via keyboard access.
All the controls are set up as tabstops, so you can tab to any of
them and then use the keyboard to control them:
- Presets can be chosen by typing their names (or whatever
portion is unique).
- Buttons can be clicked using the space bar or the Enter key.
- Sliders can be changed using left/right arrow keys.
- The Pause/Play button can be clicked by typing alt-P,
and the Help button by typing F1 or alt-H.
- Sound files (voices, music, or sound effects) can be chosen by typing
their names or using the up/down arrows to select them (dotted line
around entry) then turned on/off using the space bar.